Are your immigration advisers licensed?

Who makes the decision on my visa application?
Do I need a visa to visit New Zealand for a short period of time?
What are my options if I want to come to New Zealand to study?
I want to work in New Zealand. What do I need to know?
Do I have to be registered in my occupation?
How can I live in New Zealand permanently?
What are Essential Skills in Demand Lists?
Do I need to prove I know English?
I have an existing medical condition. Will that affect my application for a work visa or residency?
What is a NZQA assessment?
What is an immigration assessment?
Who completes my immigration assessment?
What will an immigration assessment tell me?
How do I complete the immigration assessment?
How long does it take to process a visa application?
Can I come to New Zealand if my partner is already there?
Who can sponsor me?
What is the difference between a visa and a permit?
I have been granted residency in New Zealand. How quickly must I move?
I have been granted permanent residence, but a person on my application cannot arrive in New Zealand within the required timeframe. What happens in this situation?
What is a Returning Resident's Visa and how does it work?