Employer Immigration Services
Employing migrant staff can bring significant benefits to your business, but the process is not as straightforward as employing staff from New Zealand. This is where Immigration Advisers New Zealand can help. We offer a comprehensive range of employer immigration services so you can make sure you stay on the right side of immigration law.
In addition, we can also reduce the hassle of dealing with immigration issues by handling the bulk of the administration work, as well as dealing with Immigration New Zealand.
What We Do
- Employer applications – we can help you attain Accredited Employer status or get you an Approval in Principle to Recruit Overseas Workers. They are complicated applications to make but we have the skills and expertise in-house to get you through the process successfully, whatever industry you are in.
- Employee applications – if your employees need immigration services, we can help them too. This includes applying for resident visas or work visas. Making this service available to employees will help you keep the people who are an asset to your business and will reduce your recruitment costs.
- Advice – we also offer advice on all employer and employee related immigration issues. You can speak to one of our experienced immigration advisers on a half hourly rate basis to help you navigate through the complexities of New Zealand immigration law. In addition, we also offer expert advice on employing migrant staff. This includes finding migrant workers, recruiting migrant workers, settling migrant workers and their families, and retaining their employment.
Areas of Expertise
- Accredited Employer status
- Approval in Principle to Recruit Overseas Workers
- Essential skills visas
- Specific purpose work visas
- Employing seasonal workers
- Working holiday visas
- Silver Fern visas
- Employing migrant staff
- And more
What You Can Expect from Our Employer Immigration Services
Our experience and knowledge of the immigration system includes the law itself and the application process, but we also understand the intricacies of dealing with officials at Immigration New Zealand. We have dealt with a vast range of cases, including complex cases, so can offer you expert immigration services as well as advice, and support.
To find out more about how we can help your business with all issues related to immigration, please contact us today on 09 3790219.