Get Your Profile Assessed for New Zealand By Experts - Free Assessment

Check out our upcoming Webinar on TEACHING AS A CAREER IN NEW ZEALAND - 04.12.2020, FRIDAY at 8 P.M NZT

immigration lawyer nz

Student Visa Offshore

Get In Touch with experts

Student Visa Offshore

This visa allows you to get an internationally recognised education while having the time of your life. If you’re from overseas, you can apply for offshore student visa to study full-time in New Zealand. You’ll need to pay the full cost of your courses and enrol with an approved education provider.

While on a student visa, you study full-time at the course stated on your visa – this includes schools, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study. You can also work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying or full-time in the holidays, depending on your visa conditions.

You can contact us to get a customised student visa checklist. If you want to bring your partner or children with you, they can apply for partnership-based visa based on their relationship with you. Your Student Visa is normally for the same length of time as the study you’ve paid for.

You can also apply for a Pathway student visa which will allow you to study 3 consecutive programmes with approved education providers on a single visa.

If you want to stay in New Zealand to get some practical work experience after you’ve completed your qualification, you may be able to apply for a post-study work visa of up to three years.

To find out how to apply for a visa to study at a school, English language school, university or tertiary institution in New Zealand – please call us today on +64 9 379 0219 or email

Get In Touch with experts

HowWe Work


Successful Clients


Licensed Advisers


5 Star Google Reviews


5 Star Facebook Reviews


Years of Experience